Create a more protective, open area for your baby in your own bed with the Baby Delight Snuggle Nest™ Harmony Portable Infant Sleeper in the Pink Baby Love style. Two rigid, vented wall units separate baby and your adult bedding while helping to prevent rollover. The sleeper’s side panels are flexible, so it’s simple to reach in and access you little one, and they feature structural mesh for air circulation. A Sound & Light unit offers a gentle night light and soothing sounds of the womb or Brahms’ Lullaby. The five-level volume control and automatic shut-off makes it easy to adjust your young one’s sleeping environment. When it’s time for travel, the sleeper folds easily and compactly.
- Use to create a more open and protective area for a baby sleeping in an adult bed
- Sound & Light unit offers a soft light and soothing womb sounds and the relaxing melodies of Brahms’ Lullaby
- Five-level volume control and automatic shut-off lets you create the perfect sleep environment for your little one
- Two rigid, vented wall units separate baby and adult bedding and help prevent rollover
- Side panels are filled with structural mesh for an air barrier between baby and adult bedding
- Enjoy easy access to your baby across the flexible side panels
- Removable 1.5″ molded incline wedge
- Folds compactly for easy travel with room for a few small items inside
- Also great as a travel bed or daytime napper
- For breathability the quilted fashion cover features an airy mesh inlay along the interior
- Waterproof foam mattress with a fitted, wraparound sheet
- Washable for easy maintenance
- Not for use in cribs and bassinets
- Intended for infants from 0-6 month old, or until they can push up or roll over unassisted.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 15.5 x 6 in
Important Safety Guidelines
- Recommended Weight: up to 15 lbs
- Recommended Age: 0-5 months
*To help prevent falls, do not use this product when the infant begins to push up on hands and knees, can roll over or has reached 15 lbs, whichever comes ﬁrst.